Weight Loss Partners
However, shifting those excess lbs does not have to feel like an uphill struggle. You too can discover how to lose Christmas weight healthily and remain in firm control of your weight loss throughout all seasons.
Below we have concocted a range of New Year weight loss tips that can effectively be used for all occasions – even in preparation for your next New Years party!
New Year Weight Loss
1. Eat small meals regularly – forget eating 3 square meals a day and spread your daily calorie intake over 5 small meals. By splitting each meal into 300 calorie segments, not only can you ensure that you stay fuller for longer and don’t snack, but you can ensure that your metabolism remains consistent and doesn’t suffer from sugar drops.
Please Note: make sure to eat a balanced diet of 40% carbohydrates, 30% proteins and 30% fats. Continue reading
With many American children overweight and obese, Smart for Life’s new THIN ADVENTURE(TM) Children’s Weight Loss Program introduces an affordable 30-day weight-loss program designed for children between the ages of 6 and 14.
It will be available at http://www.smartforlife.com and other affiliated retailers in January 2010.
The program was designed by Dr. Sasson Moulavi (Dr. Sass), a bariatric physician with over 20 years experience: “The program took a long time to develop because we wanted to prepare healthy foods that will be accepted by kids as a tastier and cooler alternative to junk food they are eating now.”
The program consists of a variety of choices including cupcakes, cookies, cereals, soups, shakes, hot cocoa and more. These are not the typical snacks parents think of when trying to feed children healthy foods.
Instead, they are higher in protein and fiber and lower in sugar and fats. Because of the unique food technology and all-natural ingredients, THIN ADVENTURE(TM) products taste great while suppressing the appetite, without drugs or stimulants, longer than regular food. Continue reading
So don’t let it! Follow our tips on how to make your walking exciting and you will be looking forward to exercise (and not just the weight loss) rather than dreading it.
Bring a friend
The fact is that having a friend walking along with you can really help you enjoy yourself more. Socializing, gossiping, discussing work, goals etc all help you forget the miles that you are walking, pass the time and generally help you lose weight.
If you work together on the weight loss targets then you will find yourselves bonding over what you are trying to achieve whilst pushing each other on when the will power may be a tad less than 100% . Continue reading
Getting yourself into the habit of exercising on a regular basis is important. It helps get you fitter and it helps set your mind to making sure it gets done.
But unfortunately getting into the habit of regular exercise is easier said than done. Most people start of with good intentions, but once obstacles get in their way, or they start feeling tired, or a million other reasons, they stop… because it’s not yet a habit.
So here we look at the top 6 ways for you to make exercising a habit, and ensure that you keep yourself pushing forward, getting fitter, slimmer and healthier along the way. Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33076)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1853)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1546)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (602)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (465)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (461)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (346)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (317)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (308)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (305)