Weight Loss Partners
According to Wikipedia, Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy that is made by the developing embryo after conception and later by the syncytiotrophoblast (part of the placenta).
It has become a popular belief that usage of hCG is as an adjunct to the British endocrinologist A.T.W. Simeons’ ultra-low-calorie weight-loss diet (less than 500 calories).
Simeons, practicing at Salvator Mundi International Hospital in Rome, Italy, recommended low-dose daily hCG injections (125 IU) in combination with a customized ultra-low-calorie (500 cal/day, high-protein, low-carbohydrate/fat) diet loss of adipose tissue without loss of lean tissue. After Simeons’ death, the diet started to spread to specialized centers and via popularization by individuals, such as the controversial author Kevin Trudeau, famous for promotion of alternative therapies and treatments. Continue reading
Philippine actress, wife and mother Sharon Cuneta, being healthy is more important than merely losing weight to be physically attractive.
“I’ve always wanted to have a nice long walk with my children, not necessarily a marathon. It’s to keep up with them when I’m running after them, tickling them and playing with them, so that I’m not panting for breath,” says Sharon, who is mother to KC, Frankie, Miel and Miguel. Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33076)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1853)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1546)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (602)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (465)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (461)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (346)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (317)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (308)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (305)