Weight Loss Partners
From a medical perspective, weight loss simply refers to decrease in the body’s mass. This could be as a result of loss of body fat (adipose tissue), body fluids or lean body mass. Weight loss can occur unintentionally as from a disease of intentionally using dietary and physical methods.
Diseases that can cause unintentional weight loss are many, including cancer and HIV/AIDS. Such diseases alter hormonal balances in the body, depriving it of essential minerals of life hence weight loss. Starvation is also a major cause of unconscious weight loss.
Intentional weight loss has become a major trend in today’s world. Being overweight not only hinders one social life but also comes with numerous medical complications. For this reason, obese and overweight people have resorted to many ways of losing weight to minimize chances of developing illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and a variety of cancers. For others, weight loss is undertaken to improve their appearance and fitness too. For this reason, many institutions across the globe have come up with schedules to help people lose weight. Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33072)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1836)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1524)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (599)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (462)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (453)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (343)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (311)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (303)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (302)