Weight Loss Partners
Barley water is a well-liked health drink around the world, particularly in Britain. Here’s more about the advantages this beverage. Are you aware that barley water may be the official drink offered to gamers in the Wimbledon since 1935!
This fact proves the brilliance of the drink over other drinks. Barley water is ready in the barley cereal, by using a simple recipe. Barley that comes from pure barley grass is hugely popular in lots of nations because of its dietary content it’s all of the elements that the healthy and ideal food product must have.
Materials, vitamins, and minerals in barley allow it to be a great food for that body. Barley water, a good way to include barley in what you eat, benefits your body in lots of ways.
It cuts down on facial lines, enhances digestion, and offers respite from many illnesses and disorders. Continue reading
Eating right and being active is critical during ‘graying years’, especially when you are entering the golden ‘50’ years old benchmark. Through following appropriate lifestyle alterations and correct dietary modifications, the 50-year-old and beyond can now lose their excess weight quickly. Also, they could remain active and alert as well as achieve the ability to reduce to the risk of acquiring varied age-related issues.
While there is no 100% guarantee that a healthy diet and lifestyle will drive all diseases away, these tips on dieting will definitely improve the emotional and physical well-being of those that belong to the ‘golden’ age. Continue reading
Eating at a slow speed may help reduce hunger, U.S. researchers said Monday.
Previous research suggests that the ability to control energy intake may be affected by the speed at which we eat, and a high eating rate may impair the relationship between the sensory signals and processes that regulate how much we eat.
In order to learn more about the link between eating speed and energy intake, researchers at the Texas Christian University examined how eating speed affects calories consumed during a meal in both normal weight subjects as well as overweight or obese subjects.
In the new study, a group of normal-weight subjects and a group of overweight or obese subjects were asked to consume two meals in a controlled environment.
All subjects ate one meal slowly, instructed to imagine that they had no time constraints, take small bites, chew thoroughly, and pause and put the spoon down between bites, and a second meal quickly, instructed to imagine that they had a time constraint, take large bites, chew quickly, and not pause and put the spoon down. Continue reading
From a medical perspective, weight loss simply refers to decrease in the body’s mass. This could be as a result of loss of body fat (adipose tissue), body fluids or lean body mass. Weight loss can occur unintentionally as from a disease of intentionally using dietary and physical methods.
Diseases that can cause unintentional weight loss are many, including cancer and HIV/AIDS. Such diseases alter hormonal balances in the body, depriving it of essential minerals of life hence weight loss. Starvation is also a major cause of unconscious weight loss.
Intentional weight loss has become a major trend in today’s world. Being overweight not only hinders one social life but also comes with numerous medical complications. For this reason, obese and overweight people have resorted to many ways of losing weight to minimize chances of developing illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and a variety of cancers. For others, weight loss is undertaken to improve their appearance and fitness too. For this reason, many institutions across the globe have come up with schedules to help people lose weight. Continue reading
Health experts have warned of the return of neuropathy caused by vitamin B1-deficiency among a large population section in the northern province of Hoa Binh.
Since 2010, at least 577 people have suffered the neurological disorder in the province, bringing the total so far to 1,200 since 2000. Of these, six people have died. In 2012 alone, the province reported 24 cases.
Meanwhile, only 12 cases were reported in the 2002-05 period thanks to proper support from domestic and foreign organisations, according to the provincial Preventive Medicine Centre.
Neuropathy is a collection of disorders that occur when nerves of the peripheral nervous system are damaged. It usually causes numbness, tingling or a burning sensation, especially in the hands and feet. Continue reading
Did you know that you can now lose weight without limiting the food that you eat? Checkout Optrimax Plum Delite, A new pickled plum that you can eat to lose weight and detoxify for a healthier you!
Optrimax Plum Delite
PLUM – Rich source of anti-oxidants such as Ferulid Acid – (anti-cancer) fights against the abnormal growth of cells in the body.
- High concentration of Vitamin C which immunizes the body against degenerative diseases like Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Asthma, Colon Cancer, etc.
- Helps to fight free radicals in the body
- Prevent Anemia
- Increase the absorption of Iron in the body
- Prevent Atherosclerosis, prevent the damage of Neurons
- Contain Lutein (Eyes)
- Contain Carotene (Skin)
- Natural Laxative, retain Good Bacteria (Organic)
- High in Fiber
- Help maintain Blood Glucose Level
PU ERH TEA -Helps prevent the formation of cancer cells in the body due to its anti-oxidants
- Aids in digestion
- Perfect after Heavy or Greasy Meal
- Recent studies indicate powerful cholesterol lowering effects, blood cleansing properties
- Aids significantly in Weight Loss efforts
- Anti-aging, anti-cancer, remove toxins to help cure dysentery, inflammation, aiding digestion & weight loss, improving the eyesight & reviving those who are overly intoxicated with alcohol
GREEN TEA – Weight Loss and best for Diabetes
- For Heart Disease
- Prevent Esophageal Cancer, Lower Cholesterol
- Prevent Alzheimer’s & Parkinson’s Disease
- Prevents Tooth Decay, Prevents Depression
- Maintain normal Blood Pressure
- Anti-Viral & Anti-Bacterial
PROBIOTICS (Bifidobacterium Longum) – Good Bacteria that fights against a Bad Bacteria
- Help Lower Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Help people with Lactose Intolerance
- Diarrhea Prevention
- Increase the availability of vitamins & nutrients, especially Vitamin B, Vitamin K, Lactase, Fatty Acids & Calcium
- Strengthen the immune system
- Help to kill viruses & parasites thus providing benefits of increased health
- Bifidobacterium longum provides many health benefits as a naturally-occurring bacterium and as a probiotic. The lactic acid produced by the bacteria increases the acidity of the digestive tract, which helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. Bifidobacterium longum also has been shown to treat constipation, reduce inflammation associated with inflammatory bowel conditions, prevent high cholesterol levels and reduce the development of certain allergies, according to probiotic.org. According to a study in the April 1997 issue of “Carcinogenesis,” Bifidobacterium longum showed anticarcinogenic and antimutagenic properties and may help inhibit the development of colon cancer. Probiotic supplements are also beneficial in repopulating Bifidobacterium longum colonies in the digestive tract that have been destroyed by antibiotic use.
For inquiries you can Contact:
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33072)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1836)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1524)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (599)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (462)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (453)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (343)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (311)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (303)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (302)