Weight Loss Partners
The Council of Agriculture (COA) on Wednesday unveiled a new orchid species for use in traditional Chinese medicine, saying it took eight years to breed and contains high levels of polysaccharides that are good for people in chemotherapy.
The Golden Emperor Number 1, a crossbreed between Dendrobium tosaense and Dendrobium stem, contains more polysaccharides than the premium orchid species Dendrobium huoshanense that originated in China’s Anhui Province, the council said.
Polysaccharides play a role in stimulating the immune system and can aid the recovery of patients in chemotherapy, said Wen Chi-luan, a research assistant at the council’s Taiwan Seed Improvement and Propagation Station. Continue reading
The three-day Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) exhibition opened Friday in the Flower Garden Hirschstetten in Vienna, with the aim to introduce traditional Chinese medicine to the Austrians and arouse interest in the culture of Chinese medicine.
Holding for the second time, the exhibition this year have attracted more visitors to take part in the health talks on traditional Chinese medicine, read or buy books around the theme of traditional Chinese medicine. Some visitors enthusiastically tried Chinese diet therapy prepared by the organizers.
In recent years, traditional Chinese medicine has been increasingly recognized and accepted in Austria. It has already not only entered into the classroom but also into the hospital and clinic. Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33072)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1836)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1524)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (599)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (462)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (453)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (343)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (311)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (303)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (302)