Weight Loss Partners
New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical
Obesity in America and elsewhere in the world is getting more and more serious and it is not surprising that more people are turning to alternative means of losing weight by using over the counter drugs like Orlistat, sold under the brands Alli and Xenical.
In August of 2009, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an Early Communication regarding an ongoing safety review of the drug after receiving a total of 32 reports of serious liver injury in patients taking orlistat. Of the 32 cases of liver injury reported, 27 required hospitalization, with six resulting in liver failure. In May of 2010, the FDA announced that it would require liver-injury warnings on both Alli (sold over the counter) and Xenical (available through prescription).
Incoming search terms:
- optimax plum delite review
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33072)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1836)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1524)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (599)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (462)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (453)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (343)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (311)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (303)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (302)