Weight Loss Partners
Just about anyone who diets to lose weight will agree that it is extremely difficult to deal with eating out . Some people who are dieting choose to steer clear of dining out completely, yet others tend to disregard their diet entirely and eat anything they choose . Eating out without wrecking your diet can be easy when you know how . You can still remain true to your diet, while having an enjoyable dinner with family and friends . Here are 7 simple tips to help you eat out while dieting .
1. Choose First Course Options Carefully: Most restaurants offer either a soup or salad first course . Make a wise decision with this course , if starting with soup, opt for vegetable based broth choices instead of cream based soups . If choosing salad, leave off the bacon bits and shredded cheese, and make sure you get your dressing on the side . You can save even more fat and calories by opting for low fat or fat free dressings . Oil and vinegar is a great alternative if the restaurant does not offer leaner dressing options .
2. Drink Plenty Of Water: Water should be your beverage of choice . Most people do not realize how many calories their beverages actually contain . Alcoholic drinks, sodas, and drinks containing sugar can add hundreds of empty calories . Let your meal make up the majority of your calories . Request water, and keep drinking it . Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33072)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1836)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1524)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (599)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (462)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (453)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (343)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (311)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (303)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (302)