Weight Loss Partners
Health experts have warned of the return of neuropathy caused by vitamin B1-deficiency among a large population section in the northern province of Hoa Binh.
Since 2010, at least 577 people have suffered the neurological disorder in the province, bringing the total so far to 1,200 since 2000. Of these, six people have died. In 2012 alone, the province reported 24 cases.
Meanwhile, only 12 cases were reported in the 2002-05 period thanks to proper support from domestic and foreign organisations, according to the provincial Preventive Medicine Centre.
Neuropathy is a collection of disorders that occur when nerves of the peripheral nervous system are damaged. It usually causes numbness, tingling or a burning sensation, especially in the hands and feet. Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33072)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1836)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1524)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (599)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (462)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (453)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (343)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (311)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (303)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (302)