Weight Loss Partners
With many American children overweight and obese, Smart for Life’s new THIN ADVENTURE(TM) Children’s Weight Loss Program introduces an affordable 30-day weight-loss program designed for children between the ages of 6 and 14.
It will be available at http://www.smartforlife.com and other affiliated retailers in January 2010.
The program was designed by Dr. Sasson Moulavi (Dr. Sass), a bariatric physician with over 20 years experience: “The program took a long time to develop because we wanted to prepare healthy foods that will be accepted by kids as a tastier and cooler alternative to junk food they are eating now.”
The program consists of a variety of choices including cupcakes, cookies, cereals, soups, shakes, hot cocoa and more. These are not the typical snacks parents think of when trying to feed children healthy foods.
Instead, they are higher in protein and fiber and lower in sugar and fats. Because of the unique food technology and all-natural ingredients, THIN ADVENTURE(TM) products taste great while suppressing the appetite, without drugs or stimulants, longer than regular food. Continue reading
- Jennifer Hudson Weight Loss Secrets 2010 (33076)
- Sharon Cuneta weight loss (1853)
- Optrimax Plum Delite – Lose weight Without Dieting (1546)
- Lose weight by walking and help save the world (602)
- The Faster Weight Loss Tips (465)
- Healthy and Quick Way to lose Weight (461)
- How to lose weight faster by just walking (346)
- New Warnings on Weight-Loss Drugs Xenical (317)
- 6 Ways to make exercise a habit for quick weight loss (308)
- Getting an All Out Workout with Incline Treadmills (305)